Hi folks! This month as gift to all our subscribers, we are giving away this awesome DIY Planner and Calendar for 2016 template in pdf format. The printable PDF file contains 34 A5 pages and is optimized for printing at a commercial printer. That doesn’t mean you can’t print it at home though.
Get organized today and see your productivity the upcoming weeks skyrocketing!
To get this template subscribe for our newsletter and confirm your subscription. You will get the download link for the printable .pdf in the “Design Haven: Subscription Confirmed” email that welcomes you to our website community.
NOTE: If you’d like to customize this planner or use it in your company as a marketing collateral, you can buy the complete Indesign Template from Creative Market.
- Print-Ready with Crop Marks
- 32 pages + Front + Back cover design with QR code.
- 24 of the pages are the Monthly Calendar and Monthly goals view
- 2 of the pages are the Yearly goals and resolution overview
- 2 of the pages is sections to brainstorm and record your ideas (You can print this spread as many times as you like)
- 4 of the pages are the Weekly view template (You will have to print both spreads 52 times once for each week of the year)
- The weekly view consists of 4 pages and includes a daily routine – habits tracker, primary and secondary projects, weekly goals, fields for custom lists, daily journal, ideas log, weekly overview, and of course context based task/event lists for the entire week.
Here is the full preview of what you are getting
Hope you will enjoy using my DIY Planner and Calendar for 2016! And remember this PDF is for only personal use and you can’t redistribute it!
If you need to customize it and use it for marketing collateral you can always buy the fully editable Indesign template from Creative Market.
If you have any questions or you subscribed (and confirmed your subscription) to our website and haven’t received your free .pdf template drop me an email and let me know 😉