Baby Photobook Template for Indesign CS4 or Later
Preserve the memories of your little angel’s birthday (or baptism) with these modern and playful baby photo albums. This template includes two different variations. One suitable for baby boys and the other for baby girls.
Why not Photoshop??
I know that as a photographer you probably love Photoshop and wonder why on earth will someone make the Photobook in Indesign. Here are some quick reasons:
- You will save tremendous hard drive space in the long run. Indesign Photobooks are 5-10 smaller in size than your average Photoshop Photobook. Since images are linked externally and everything else are vector graphics.
- Your workflow is faster. You can create frames with the rectangle tool and simply drop your photos there. No masking, no smart objects and no hassle!
- Your computer performs faster. Dropping a photo to an Indesign placeholder takes a few seconds. Opening and updating a smart object in a Photoshop Photobook might take over a minute for every photo!!! Not to mention how long it takes to initially open the Photobook!
- You can change your color scheme in seconds. You basically edit the color swatches you’ve been using, and all the objects in your document using this swatch update to the new color auto-magically!
- Easy access to the entire photobook. Want to see the next spread? Simply scroll down. No more layer comps, or worse using a different file for each spread. Want to copy-paste elements in another spread? Simply copy + paste in place and you are done.
- A4 Landscape
- CMYK & Print Ready with 0.3cm Bleed
- Modern & Playful Design
- Baby Boy & Baby Girl versions are included
- 26 pages with Cover Design
5 Master pages to quickly switch to one of the 5 different included background styles. There are also master pages for the texture & other repeated elements you might want to add, and the grid.
Just drag & drop your images and the included object styles will take care of the rest.
Change the entire color scheme but simply changing the 2 main colors to the ones you like without having any object selected!
- 2x .INDD files (compatible with Adobe InDesign CC)
- 2x .IDML files (compatible with Adobe InDesign CS4)
- 2x .PDF files for preview
- SF Cartoonist Hand – Free Download
Feel free to use your own fonts, or no text at all ;). To change any of the included fonts use Type-Find Fonts & replace to the font of your choice, make sure “Redefine Style when Changing All” is checked.
Mockups, photos & the dinosaur cartoon characters are not included! They are used for preview purposes only. The Background textures are included.