DIY Planner – Calendar Template for 2016 and 2017 – A5 Landscape Template
Skyrocket your productivity with this modern and innovative A5 DIY Agenda Template for Indesign CS4 or Later. It has fields to track yearly, monthly and weekly goals, resolutions, daily routines/habits, context based tasklists, custom lists and more! Simply drag and drop some images and print it! Or easily customize it to your exact needs using the included paragraph and character styles. It includes versions for both 2016 and 2017. Each is in a separated folder and includes files compatible with Indesign CS4 or later.
- CMYK Print-ready with 0.3cm Bleed.
- 28 pages + Front + Back cover design with QR code.
- 24 of the pages are the Monthly Calendar and Monthly goals view
- 2 of the pages are the Yearly goals and resolution overview
- 2 of the pages are the Weekly view template (will have to print this spread 52 times once for each week of the year)
- The weekly view contains a daily routine – habits tracker, weekly goals overview, fields for custom lists and of course context based task/event lists for the entire week.
- The template uses Paragraph, Table, Character & Object styles.
- Global Swatch to quickly change the color scheme.
- Modern & Clean design.
v1: Initial Release - Includes 2016 Calendar in A5 Landscape v2: Update (23 Nov /14) - Added 2017 Calendar in A5 Landscape
- 2x INDD files for Indesign CC 2015 or Later
- 2x IDML files for Indesign CS4 or Later
- 2x PDF files for Preview
- Pacifico (Regular) – Download for free
- Fira Sans (Light, Medium, Regular, Semibold) – Download for free
- If you need more matching icons you can use the Fontawesome Font
Images & Mockups are not included and are used for preview purposes.
You might also like