Look Book Template for Indesign CS4 or Later
Create your next fashion lookbook with this easy to use and to customize Indesign template. You can format your text with ease by using the included paragraph/character styles. Then add your images by drag and dropping them to the placeholders. The template includes several distinct layouts you can duplicate, mix and match in order to add more pages that follow the same style and philosophy. Suitable for look books, fashion magazine, hair styles book and more!
- 10″ x 8″
- CMYK Print-ready with 1/8″ Bleed.
- 20 Pages with distinctive layouts to present your look and style.
- Includes Paragraph, Character & Object styles to format your text with ease.
- Includes Master pages to change/add repeated elements or the grid.
- Each spread uses a unique layout to present your photos.
- Global Swatches to change the colors with a few clicks.
- 10×8 Grid System.
- 1x INDD file to use with Indesign CC 2015 or Later
- 1x IDML file to use with Indesign CS4 or Later
- 1x PDF file for Preview
- Great Vibes Regular – [Free Download]
- Questa Grande Regular – [Free Download]
- Lato Regular – [Free Download]
- Fontawesome – [Free Download]
Note that Questa Grande font family is not free and consists of 10 different fonts. At the time this template was made, the Questa Grande Regular font was free, and that’s the only font you need from this family to use this template. But if you don’t have this font, you might want to check that the font is still free, before you buy this template. Also note that Fontspring requires from you to make an account, add the free font to your cart and checkout for free in order to download it.
Images and Mockups are not Included!