This beautiful Indesign template includes every feature you will need to create a successful food e-magazine for tablets or screens. It has a variety of different layouts to present your content, and additionally review sections, recipe sections and more. You can read more details on the included features below.
- Digital Magazine Template for Tablets (1024x768px) // RGB
- 26 Pages with Cover Design
- Grid System 6×8
- Free fonts used
- Table of contents // Editorial
- 2 News layouts
- 4 Article layouts
- 3 Product review layouts
- 1 Feature Recipe layout
You can edit the master pages to change the repeated elements across the entire document, or change the grid i am using.
Paragraph, Character & Object Styles
The included character & paragraph styles help you define the formatting attributes that will be applied to the various text elements of the magazine If for example you want to change the color or size or font of the titles, simply adjust the appropriate paragraph style and all other titles that share this paragraph style will get updated automatically document wide. The object style can help you change quickly the format of the borders, lines etc.
Change the entire color scheme but simply changing the main colors to the ones you like without having any object selected!
Table of Contents
The table of contents can be generated automatically, and then get easily formatted with the included paragraph or character styles. To automatically update the table of contents if you made any changes to the section or subsection titles follow these steps:
- Change the h1 text in the respective pages
- Select the “Contents” text frame
- From the Layout menu choose “Update Layout Contents”
- 1x .INDD file (compatible with Adobe InDesign CC 2015 and Later)
- 1x .IDML file (compatible with Adobe InDesign CS4 and Later)
- 1x .PDF file (for Preview)
- FontAwesome – [Download for free]
- Glacial Indifference – [Download for free]
- Riffic Regular – [Download for free]
Mockups & Images are not included & are used for preview purposes only